Cute Animals, Dogs Pregnant And Abandoned Pittie Suffering From Serious Health Issues Gets Rescued Cute Animal Planet, 11 months ago
When rescuers found a female pit bull, they quickly discovered that the dog had been pregnant. However, because of her challenging life on the streets after being abandoned, she had miscarried the pups. And tragically, she was facing a serious medical problem because her body was absorbing the babies.
Rescuers had to act fast to save the dog’s life, but her puppies did not survive. The mother dog was of course heartbroken. Her maternal instincts were still strong though and she needed someone to care for. She adopted an orphaned pup that desperately needed a maternal figure.
Watch the video to learn more about the astounding maternal instincts this mother exhibits.
What a touching story of two dogs coming together that needed on another.
𝟸𝟶+ 𝚆𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚢
All dogs love walking around with their owners. Some even sneak out of their home when their parents don’t keep the eyes on them to make a solo adventure. They love the park, any place that they can play, meet, and hang out with friends. It’s the most wonderful moments of the day, aside from sleeping on a favorite bed.
And here are 25 ways that dogs often use to chill in the park. They’re enough to make your day. Believe us! Some that are calm and affectionate stay next to their humans and join them in their activities, reading books, for instance. Meanwhile, some can’t hide their excitement any longer. They start walking and running around to explore the surrounding. Let’s check them all!
1. “Why not get a bath when walking in the park? It’s such a perfect place to chill!”
2. “Walking around to see humans and nature around me. It makes me relaxed and fills me up with positive energy.”
3. “Play chasing game with first-met friends is so exciting. We eventually become friends.”
4. “Snuggle up to fallen leaves. Nothing is better than this. I just love the smell of fallen leaves and its sound when I lay down them.”
5. “One of the best things to do in the park is to take a nap. It’s an ideal way to inhale fresh air and calm down your mind.”
6. “Nothing is better than play with powder color in the park. We dye our fur with pink and get so much fun with it.”
7. “Hang out with friends and gossip the world. Look no further!”
8. “Watch out my human while he’s engaging in his favorite book at the park. I’m a guardian now.”
9. “Why not take a nap right walking in the park? I just lay down here and don’t move even when my mom urges me to wake up.”
10. “Observe the nature around. You should never miss this when walking in the park.”
11. “Stand still for a while and inhale the fresh atmosphere in the park.”
12. “My mom knows that I love taking nap in the park, so she brings a carpet for me.”
13. “Take some selfie pictures with your owners to prove who is master at this.”
14. “Smell the fragrance of the grass and nature. Nothing is better.”
15. “Look at new friends and think of how to make friends with them.”
16. “Show off your “sharpness” with other dogs around you. Don’t approach me. I’m not in the mood for that.”
17. “One of the most amazing things to chill in the park is to chase with friends. It has enough room for us to do this.”
18. “Lay down on the green grass and play with a small tree branch.”
19. “The weather is perfect for me to take a spot, inhale a fresh atmosphere, and enjoy nature around me.”
20. “You are calling me? I’m just taking a sun bath.”
21. “This guy invites me to join him in his selfies while we’re in the park. Who is in the spotlight?”
22. “A kind of frisbee?”
23. “Dogs also have awkward moments with unflattering pictures.”