What have your cats been up to lately? Let us guess: lots of sleeping (in various locations, most of which are inappropriate for cats,) lots of eating (or in true cat fashion, begging for food they don’t need,) lots of complaining (you did not fill the bowl correctly, you disturbed them from their slumber, and you exist,) and a little bit of kitty cat play sprinkled in.
That’s the typical daily routine from our cats and thankfully we live in the era of technology and over-sharing. The Internet continues to be a great place to escape and just… appreciate cats, whether they’re being naughty, cuddly, or derpy.
We hope that when it comes to cat culture, the cat content never stops flowing.
1. “Caught mid sneeze.”
2. At the very least, it’s tolerable.
3. She’s just an antisocial cat.
4. Big Happy Kitty Vibes
5. “Killer of all houseplants.”
6. He watches. Cats be like that.
7. “This jerk won’t let me have another donut!”
8. The important thing is that it’s still functional.
9. “Here’s Chewy trying to do insurance fraud”
10. He just wanted a taste. Is that too much for a cat to ask?
11. How are you so sure? Seems reasonable enough for me if you factor in cat logic.
12. “When you’re done cleaning this up make sure you take care of that poop in my litter”
13. This cat is S M A R T
14. “I don’t know what he has in mind.”
15. Nahhhh bro, pet the cat instead.
16. She looks like she is aware of her accomplishments.
17. Aspen seems like a delightful name for a cat.
18. It was break-time.
19. Or, a counterpoint: you have a nice cat.
20. “Screw your iPad!”
21. “Our newly adopted cat thought our art prints were windows”
22. “Yeah, I destroyed the ottoman. What are you gonna do about it?”